Personal Financial Planning
Investment Advisory Services provided by Doug Bielefeldt, an advisor with over twenty years of experience, assisted by a knowledgeable and dedicated staff.
As your wealth planning partner, I am committed to helping you work toward accomplishing your unique financial goals and objectives. After developing a thorough understanding of your risk tolerance and short- and long- term goals, we will work together to create a customized investment portfolio designed for you. In order to accomplish this, I will take you through the investment consulting process, which is designed to help us determine how to address your financial goals and dreams.
- Portfolio Analysis and Rebalancing
- Quarterly Performance Reports
- Investment Selection and Research
- Explain and Interpret Investment Markets
- Analysis of Insurance and Annuity Needs
- 401(k), 403(b) Plan Analysis
- Coordination with Legal, Tax and other Professionals
- Debt Reduction Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfers
- Asset Distribution for Estates in Probate
- Implement Tax Planning Strategies
- Capital Gain and Loss Strategies
- Cost Basis Tracking
- Internet Website and Online Access to Your Accounts
- Informational Email Newsletters
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax advice. Rebalancing investments may cause investors to incur transaction costs and, when rebalancing a non-retirement account, taxable events will be created that may increase your tax liability. Asset Allocation and diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.